Pastry Apricot bake stable filling cream with pieces Т 400.01
• Made on the basis of apricot - a natural and tasty product.
• The fillings are ready to use, the consistency is soft, which means they do not need to be mixed before use so that they pass into the dispenser. This will save time by eliminating unnecessary operation and freeing at least 1 unit of personnel.
• Fillings do not lose thermal stability even with intense mechanical stress during dosing, especially in the production of gingerbread and butter biscuits. Passing through the dispenser, they remain thermostable - they do not leave voids in the finished product, which gives them special competitive characteristics in front of consumers who will choose a product with a lot of delicious and beautiful glossy filling.
• Do not turn into gum and do not give moisture to the finished product with a shelf life of up to 6 months. That allows you to get a product with long implementation periods over long distances. Also with long shelf life it is more convenient to work with networks.
• The filling has a very comfortable price for the production of bulk products. The finished product will have a "passing price" taking into account the above advantages.
Contains a dye that can have a negative effect on the activity and attention of children.
Nutritional Information per 100g of product:
Physical and chemical indicators:
Mass fraction of dry reducing substances,%
Mass fraction of total sugar, %, no more
Mass fraction of sorbic acid, %, no more
Mass fraction of mineral impurities,%, no more
Packing and delivery
a plastic bucket of a net weight of 14 kg
The "SOYUZSNAB" group was founded in 1991.
The holding operates in Russia and abroad, produces chocolate, icing, cocoa products, fruit and cream fillings, flavorings, starter cultures, structure-forming agents, improvers and dry mixes for bakery and flour confectionery products, soft cheeses, milk and vegetable creams, and other food ingredients for all branches of the food industry, which are included in all categories of food products of daily demand.